On this Page
2013 CODEquest Course Topics
Six hour intensive and interactive course
- What’s new? Complete 2013 Ophthalmology coding updates — CPT, Category III, HCPCS, ICD-9, PQRS, E-RX.
- Audits: Commercial payers, Medicare Advantage Plans, CMS’s RAC and ZPIC audit update. Real life examples show us what we must do to be prepared.
- Smart tools for coding surgical cases for all specialties in ophthalmology.
- Testing Jeopardy: Unilateral? Bilateral? Frequency of performance? Correct documentation and claim submission for testing services.
- One hour training on E&M vs. Eye codes. Exams for all types of payers, including tips for both electronic and paper documentation.
- Tips from the best run practices.
- Conquering ICD-10 – A step-by-step hands-on workshop detailing what every person in the practice must know to transition to the greatest change medicine has faced in 30 years
- By popular demand: What’s Wrong with this Picture? Examples of costly coding errors and mistakes you never want to make.
2013 CODEquest Schedule & Registration
COLORADO — Colorado Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
Date: Sept. 7
To register, contact: Chet Seward
HAWAII — Hawaii Society of Ophthalmology
Queen’s Conference Center
510 S. Beretania Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Date: Aug. 17
- Registration opens soon
- Contact AAOE Representative Jennifer Kwong for details
MARYLAND — Maryland Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
1739 West Nursery Road
Date: May 17
To register, contact: Meagan Harbison
PENNSYLVANIA — Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology
Locations: Pittsburgh, Harrisburg and Philadelphia, Pa.
Date(s): Sept. 17, 18, 19
To register, contact: Judy Smith