ISRS/AAO Web Site: www.isrs.org
ISRS membership offers access to the latest in refractive clinical and research developments, as well as to the world’s leading refractive surgeons for specific clinical case questions and issues.
- Journal of Refractive Surgery Subscription
The Journal of Refractive Surgery is the official publication of ISRS and a forum for original research, review, and evaluation of refractive and corneal surgical procedures. (Online subscription for Members in Training.)
- ISRS Multimedia Library - Videos and Presentations
The Multimedia Library is a robust educational resource, offering more than 155 videos, presentations and conversations in refractive, cataract and cornea.
- Refractive Surgery Subspecialty Day - Reduced registration fee
Subspecialty Day at the AAO's Annual Meeting is an innovative meeting that assembles international leaders in refractive surgery, providing a forum for exchange of the latest information in the field of refractive surgery.
- AAO’s Ophthalmic News & Education (ONE®) Network Refractive and Cataract
The ONE Network is an online resource that provides access to clinically relevant content, news and tools from a variety of trusted sources. Refractive and Cataract content on the ONE Network is available to ISRS members.
- Refractive Surgery Outlook: Clinical e-Newsletter
The monthly clinical e-newsletter features expert opinion on the latest advances, highlights from peer-reviewed clinical Journals, a calendar of events and ISRS information.
- Online Clinical Forum
The forum facilitates a connection to your colleagues in refractive surgery from around the world, who can provide answers to your puzzling questions and advice on troubling cases.
- Complimentary online listing for your practice in Find a Refractive Surgeon, a searchable online directory complete with full contact information for practicing members worldwide.
- Members of ISRS, who are not already members of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, receive a $100 discount off the Academy application fee. This discount is only available to ISRS members on their first year of AAO membership. For more information and an application, go to the AAO Web site or contact Member Services at email@example.com.
- Complimentary personalized membership certificate.
APPLY FOR ISRS MEMBERSHIP
Please note that the benefits of ISRS membership are not the same as those of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Please review the following chart for a comparison of benefits.
* Print subscription for domestic members only.
| ISRS Benefits
||AAO Benefits |
|Reduced registration for the Academy's Subspecialty Day
||Free registration to Academy's Annual Meeting |
|Access to refractive and cataract content on the O.N.E. Network
||Access to ALL O.N.E. Network content and MOC Materials|
|Subscription to the Journal of Refractive Surgery
||Subscription* to Ophthalmology and EyeNet Magazine |
|Monthly e-newsletter, Refractive Surgery Outlook
||CME reporting services|
||Discount on Academy products |
|Online practice listing
||Member directory and Find an Eye M.D. listing |
|Access to member's only content on the ISRS Web site
||Access to member's only content on the AAO Web site|